Friday, December 16, 2005

What to do...

I have a few days to decide whether or not to take my Crim Law exam for a grade or pass/fail.  I am in the class with all 1Ls.  I don’t know if I have the nerve.  I thought I’d know what to do after my first few exams were done.  But I feel like I tanked them.  Of course, the eternal optimist that I am, I feel like I tank every exam.  What to do, what to do?  It isn’t hard, Crim Law.  Make a list of the crimes, the defenses, the splits in the common law, what the MPC does.  But the cases.  I am terrible at case recall.  I remember the cases in much more abstract ways.  I think Con Law is the only place names really matter.  Other law is much more fluid (I know, I know, it is ALL Con Law, but you know what I mean).

My first two exams were both essay/multiple choice.  I HATE multiple choice law exams.  Hate them!  Crim is 100%, pure, uncut, essay.  No room to knock it out of the ballpark with multiple choice. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home