Friday, October 13, 2006

Back?

Eh, who knows, I doubt anyone stops by anymore, and why would you? For a few months, my blog was nothing more than a bunch of date strings across the entire blog. This was done in haste. The reason: I was out with some of my fellow Summers at a firm function, and one of the Summers started talking about my blog (I never told this Summer about my blog, but this Summer knew of it before our stint at the firm together). Anyway, the Summer was saying things in front of the recruiter, and I thought it might be best to suspend operations until my offer was secured. I don’t think there is anything too egregious on this blog, but why take the chance?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm new here, but I love your stuff. Keep blogging.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home